Welcome to BEP Group
BEP Group is the coming together of a number of successful Education Business Partnerships (EBPs). We were formed in 2007 when Havering BEP and Redbridge BEP (ReBEP) joined forces. In September 2011, we opened an office in Lewisham and in June 2012, Waltham Forest joined our team.
We are currently offering services across London and Essex. The group operates a number of contracts with its local authorities, ESF, National Apprenticeship Service, Skills Funding Agency, Department of Work and Pensions and the Prince’s Trust. We work with other agencies, such as Job Centre Plus, Connexions and local training providers.
We provide a comprehensive range of programme to young people (aged 14 - 19), job seekers (aged 18 - 40), parents, schools, colleges, training providers and employers, including:
- part-time alternative education for 14-16 years olds (our VIP programme)
- study programme for 16-19 year olds
- accredited courses (Entry Level to Level 2) functional skills in English, Maths and ICT, Construction, Personal & Social Development and Art & Design.
- GCSEs in English, Maths, ICT, Child Development and Product Design.
- traditional pre-16 and post-16 two-week, extended and vocational work experience
- Job clubs and support for Job Seekers (Work Programme).
Please use the menu to the left to navigate through the site. If you have any comments or questions, please email us here.
Thank you for looking at our site.