- BEP Group organise work experience for young people in Year 10, 11, sixth form or college (14 - 18 year olds).
- The majority of placements are either two or three weeks in duration.
- BEP Group looks after schools from the London Boroughs of Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest together with schools from Essex, Thurrock and Southend-on-Sea.
- Students, school staff and employers can all access information on work experience, including placement dates, job descriptions and risk assessments from our on-line portal (if you already have an account, log-in here).
- We also run the national 'Central London Health and Safety Service' for work experience
(more details here).
- Every year over 5,000 young people undertake a placement organised and/or supported by BEP Group.
- Currently we have over 40,000 employers on our database who have supported work experience over the last 5 years or so.
- Nationally it is estimated, by our national network of work experience organisers, that approximately 100,000 young people go out on work experience every year.
- Originally, the Education Business Partnerships that make up BEP Group used to deliver work experience under a brand name, known as 'Trident'.
- The group has been delivering work experience since 1995.