The Business Education Partnership (UK) Ltd, known as BEP Group, is a registered charity specialising in supporting young people through Alternative Education and Work Experience. We have our own Independent School providing full-time alternative education to up-to 90 children in Year 9, 10 and 11. We are based in East London and Essex.
We also work closely with our sister organisations:
- BEP Appointments: recruitment agency specialising in finding temps and permanent staff for the education sector,
- National Network supporting schools, colleges, PRUs, AP providers and Local Authorities.
- National Work Experience Health & Safety Service for Central London Placements.
Our Chief Executive has been with the organisation since it started back in 1992. He has been involved with a number of organisation and held the following posts:
- Chair of Governors of a Primary School
- Vice Chair of Governors of a Secondary School
- Chairman of the London Education Business Partnership Network
- Managing Director of BEP Appointments
BEP Group today is the result of the mergers between the:
- Havering Business & Education Partnership (HBEP)
- Redbridge Business Education Partnership (ReBEP)
- Waltham Forest Education Business Partnership (WFEBP)